quarta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2009

Ranting is good for my skin

I know I haven't been posting here for a while... School was killing me, but now I'm alive and back to my confortable cell...

Statement number 01:

I'm always whining about things in my country. But hey - there is some salvation in this world! Or perhaps I should say, "in this seas"? As the Maiden Pyrate myself, I should recommend you THIS: Through Waves ! Seriously, he gives me hope there someone still makes good music around here. Raine (the singer and songwriter) is very talented, and I'm sure he'll be the next big thing. Check it out now or you'll cry later. Don't look at me with this "YOU'RE-CRAZY" expression, you should listen to it. I MEAN IT. If you don't, I know where you sleep and i'll make you walk the plank and you'll be eaten by sharks. Oh, did I mention that I'm dramatic? Whatever. Listen to TW and you'll be amazed. I wouldn't recommend you anything bad, would I? So trust me. Or you'll face the consequences.

Statement number 02:

My school is over, lalalala! So I finished my essay about literature in Brazil and Portugal (158 pages, thank you) and I don't attend the classes since monday. Fuck them, I am tired of school. The same boring things... BYE, school, HELLO university! I want to advertise, I want to go abroad, I want to make movies! (Yeah, publicity is just a tool to get me into movies) I don't think I'll miss the environment that hurt me so much through all these years. Ok, I met nice people, I'll keep on seeing them. I need no classroom...

Statement number 03:

I'm addicted  into two songs: Cinema Italiano, part of the soundtrack of the upcoming musical directed by Rob Marshall, Nine. It'll be BADASS. DID YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!? BADASS!! And the other song is Bad Romance, by Lady GaGa. What can I say? She is BADASS!!!!! 

Statement number 04:

I miss True Blood. It used to cheer up my sundays. 

Statement number 05:

My letter to EA is so cute... She'll have some good laughs while reading it...

Now, a question: why did I put all these rants as statements? oO

From E13, Inmate A, hidding behind Davy Jones,

Larissa Rainey.

Um comentário: